Thursday, May 26, 2011

Vampires 'Bitten' By Love

Recently, I stopped watching one of my favorite shows on the CW, Vampire Diaries. (Currently, I have some issues with the show-and feeling like they aren't bringing anything new to the table...)

Anyways...I found some interesting news you may or maynot know about some of your favorite stars from Vampire Diaries:


Ian Somerhalder (Damon) and Nina Dobrev (Elena) are dating in real life. So if they never hook up on
the show, at least its happening in real life. :) From different things I've read on the internet, they've been together for about a year now.

Other Vampire news...


Paul Wesley recently married Torrey Devitto. You all know Torrey from the new ABC Family hit drama, Pretty Little Liars. Still don't recognize her? Torrrey plays Spencer's older sister who married Ian. Congrats to the new couple!

images from Ian and Nina Paul and Torrey

No comments: