Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day: TV's Favorite Couples

Blair and Nate: Gossip Girl

Penny and Leonard: The Big Bang Theory

Charlie and Claire: LOST

Marissa and Ryan: The OC
 
Jessie and Rebecca: Full House

Clark and Lois: Smallville

Baze and Kate: Life Unexpected

Zack and Kelly: Saved By The Bell


Chandler and Monica: FRIENDS
Serena and Dan: Gossip Girl


Chloe and Oliver: Smallville


Damon and Elena: Vampire Diaries
Olivia and Peter: FRINGE
Brenda and Dylan: 90210 
Felicity and Noel: FELICITY
Jack and Livvie: Port Charles
Luke and Lorelai: Gilmore Girls 
Jack and Kate: LOST
Joey and Pacey: Dawson's Creek

Juliet and Sawyer: LOST

DJ and Steve: Full House
Pam and Jim: The Office
Rory and Dean: Gilmore Girls
Rachel and Joey: FRIENDS

Cory and Tapanga: Boy Meets World

Daniel and Betty: Ugly Betty
Ryan and Trista: Bacholorette

Rachel and Ross: FRIENDS


Frank and Carol: Step By Step

Lynette and Tom: Desperate Housewives

Laura and Stefon: Family Matters

Mike and Molly: MIKE AND MOLLY

Jason and Maggie: Growing Pains

Derek and Meredith: Greys Anatomy
Lorelai  and Max: Gilmore Girls

Paula and Simon: American Idol



Thank You to all who have submitted entries for our Valentines post! I think it turned out really well.

If you'd like to add to this post, I'll take entries up to 4:00 MST and I'll add them on the bottom throughout the day. Email me at ameznewz@gmail.com with the picture, character names, and what show they are from.

5 comments:

Chism said...

I had totally forgotten about Boy Meets World, and Full House.

Happy Valentines Day!

LP said...

ah man I just got the email this morning to contribute. you did great! i am so glad noel and felicity were in there..joey and rachel nah...i actually like ross and rachel:) or maybe rachel and tagg he was a cutie...great post miss amy!

AMezNewz said...

Thanks everyone for helping with this post. It's so fun to look at. Gotta love TV...couples, that is. :)

Anna said...

HA ha! Some of these made me laugh. I love this post, great idea! I love Charlie and Claire! I agree with LP, I like Ross and Rachael better. ;)

AMezNewz said...

No way...Ross and Rachel are lame. LOL I guess there are couples for everyone. LOL Happy Valentines Day!