Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Pretty Little Liars: Careful What U Wish 4


Who watched Pretty Little Liars last night? Another great episode, but I kind of got bored with Spencer looking for her laptop the whole episode. After watching a more extended version of the video, the girls decide its time to take it to the cops. Spencer has her bag with her the whole day that holds her computer, and when they get ready to leave, her computer is gone.


The girls suspect Ian for taking her computer since he walked in, right after they watched the video and he acted kind of weird. He would have a lot of reasons to take the laptop and get rid of the video. Which is another reason why he isn’t A. He doesn’t want anyone to know that he kissed Spencer, Melissa’s sister whom he just married. I think he knows more than he is letting on, but I don’t think he is A. They put a lot of focus on him this week, and that makes me think he’s just another pawn to get you to think he has something to do with it.

Hanna gets blackmailed by A to dance with Lucas to earn some of the money back that A stole from her house. She leaves Sean to dance with Lucas the whole night. The dance’s started at $200 dollars a dance and eventually went up. Emily called Hanna worse than Allison at leading him on when she isn’t interested in him. Hanna feels bad but feels torn about getting the money back her mom stole. (Okay she is starting to sound super messed up now. LOL Really it is her mom’s fault for stealing the money in the first place. Its not like Hanna took the money and left some scraps for her mom. Don’t you think it’s interesting that Hanna’s friend had the idea to have the party at her house where the money is? Could she be A?)

Emily has the girl friends gone to North Star Camp wows. She pays some guy to crack her phone so she can call Maya, who doesn’t sound like she is interested in talking to her. Emily gets drunk, and Spencer offers her to stay at her house. (There’s a line from She’s the Man, I’d like to use right now. “Suck it up, be a man. Rub some dirt in it!”)

Mr. Fitz before his hair do-over
 Aria gets jealous from an old babysitter who comes into town. Aria’s mom sets the babysitter and Mr. Fitz together on a date, and they seem to hit it off. After the dance, Aria confronts Mr. Fitz about her concerns and how he could be in a normal relationship with someone else, and he proclaims that he is already in love with someone else. (Awwh! Precious! Just when we thought he and Aria were going to split for good he declares his love for a 16 or 17 year old. AND Did anyone else notice that Mr. Fitz had a new hair due? Way better than in previous episodes. He usually looks like he just woke up and didn't care what his hair looked like. This isn't even the worse his hair has looked for the show. It was like they were trying to make him look more young and hip with some Beiber Fever look to his hair. Now He looks a lot older, swave, teacherish, and a lot more attractive. I think I can handle a few more weeks of Mr. Fitz, if you know what I mean. LOL)

Mr Fitz ...Yummy Mr. Fitz...I mean School Teacher

Spencer get’s her laptop back at the end of the episode, and instead of the video being on her laptop, there is a picture of Alison right before she leaves. The girls discover that there is a shadow of someone watching her, and then the camera turns on Spencer. I always thought Spencer had a little something more to do with Allison. I think she knows more than she is letting on. I believe she followed Allison because she figured out that she was going to meet a guy.

At the end of the episode it shows A picking up a leather jacket and some gloves from the dance party A checked in. Aria’s mom helped A…whoever A is.

***

The preview for next week showed that the girls are starting to split up and may not be friends. I think A is up to a little dirty work here in the next episode or two. Amanda, one of our devoted readers gave me this link with some great spoilers. The season ends with more info on A, but another question arise, but you won’t have to wait too long because PLL is coming back for season number two, which starts in the Summer. Click HERE for more Spoilers.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Devoted reader Amanda checking in! I didn't even notice the change in Mr. Fitz's hair. You're right it looks way better now.

Good thought about Spencer. I wonder if she did follow Allison. That would make sense especially if she suspected she was up to something. I wonder if she knew more about Ali & Ian than she let on.

We didn't see Mona at all in this episode and I am really starting to think that she is A. I didn't feel like this episode revealed that much though.

I did feel awful for Hanna. She shouldn't have to do all this stuff just because her mom is a thief. I was also ticked with Emily. She was just a big brat. I'll be glad when her story line changes and gets off Maya.

AMezNewz said...

I agree about this episode not really revealing much. I think it was more of a filler, and to try and trick the viewers.

I do think Spencer knows more than she is telling the others.

If Mona is A, I think she might need some helpers, like Jenna or maybe a mole within the group..(Spencer?) Feeding A with the info A needs.

I heard they are going to start putting in clues within the show now. So we'll have to watch closely for clues.