Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Billy Ray’s Achy Breaky Heart

According to TMZ, Billy Ray has finally come full circle when he said, “I’m scared for Miley.” Billy stated, "I'll tell you right now -- the damn show (Hannah Montana) […and Satan] destroyed my family. I'd take it back in a second. For my family to be here and just be everybody okay, safe and sound and happy and normal."


Billy then compares his daughter to Anna Nicole Smith (—OUCH!) “(Miley)…is train wreck ready to happen.” I’m sure he’d love to be a fly on the wall to keep an eye out for his daughter.

For someone who has had a taste of the lime light in the 80’s or whenever it was when Billy Ray had and that achy breaky heart. His heart is sure to ache more now that he is getting or has divorced his wife, and now isn’t on speaking terms with Miley. Billy knows first hand what Hollywood could do to a family. He did after all use his daughter to come back into the lime light.


For now, Billy will have to be patient while Miley is just being Miley.

P.S. Is it weird or is it just me, that Miley and Ray have a picture like this? (See image below) Do you have picture like this with your dad? Do you hold hand with your dad?


1 comment:

Anna said...

All I have to say is, "ick".