Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bieber Contest Winners Announcement!

I decided since there weren't a lot of people who participated, that everyone who entered won his CD or and electronic copy! Just let me know which one you prefer. If you would like some Bieber Valentines as well, I have some extras. CD Winners are....

Anna-CD
Linzi-CD
Brett-CD

And our Grand Prize Winner, the one who wins....

8x10 Pic of JB- Signed by me on behalf of Justin. :)
My World Acoustic CD- (Burnt Copy)
Justin Bieber Folder
The February 2011 POP STAR Magazine- with a Center Fold Poster of Justin Bieber
7 Justin Bieber Valentine Cards


THE WINNER IS...

LINZI!!!

Congratulations! Thank you all who participated!


I found this new site where you put in names and it randomly picks your winner. Click Here for more details.

2 comments:

lpettey said...

Wahoo!!!!! So excited I won. I would like to thank the PEOPLE...lol Thanks amy for a fun contest. :)

Anna said...

Ha ha! Cool!!!