Thursday, February 10, 2011

Great News For Amanda Bynes Fans!

Before Amanda Bynes closed her account with twitter last year, she said “… that she was retiring from acting because she just didn’t love it anymore. And when she doesn’t love doing something she stops doing it.”

But one her new Twitter account @MsAmandaBynes_ she tweeted some great news last night: “I love show business.” Amanda proceeds to say, that Easy A won best comedy at the Critics Awards.

Then she says what all her fans have been hoping for, “I’ll never retire, I was kidding! I didn’t know people would be so upset hearing that I had retired. I’ve been in the business since I was 7, it’s part of my life and always will be! I obviously love playing different characters. ;) I needed to share all this with my fans who care about me!”

Although the joke wasn’t so funny to her fans, we’re glad that is isn’t ‘retired’. As for now her IMDB looks empty, but hopefully there will be something in the works soon!

No comments: