Tuesday, February 8, 2011

'Money' Is Up To Her Usual Mind Games & a Tweet Fight: Vienna vs Gia

Last Night on the Bachelor:

Michelle Money is up to some heavy scheming as usual. On the group date in Costa Rica, and he and Michelle chatted. Michelle basically told him that none of the girls there were good for him and she knew she was supposed to be here. I think Michelle has a talent for wooing and confusing men, and then getting them to do what she wants. The group date didn’t go as well as Brad had hoped and decided not to give a rose to anyone.

He said, “This was the first rose I felt unsure about giving and I don’t want to second guess myself.”

Michelle of course, thought she should have gotten he rose. She snuck of to Brad’s room and talked with him. She told him this was his choice and that he needed to do this on his own. Brad told her she wasn’t and then she proceeded to tell him the order the girls would be going home. (That made me laugh)

We all know that Brad isn’t going to pick Michelle in the end, unlike Boozer. Brad has a connection with her but I don’t think she will make it past the next episode. He is starting to clue in to who Michelle really is. I’m 99.9% Michelle is getting the boot next week.


On a brighter note, Chantal O gets a rose on the 1 and 1 date. Before the rose ceremony Chantal tells Brad that since she has nothing to gain from telling him this, or trying to get a rose out of him, that she is indeed falling in love with him. This is the same girl that slapped him as got out of the limo. (Which I found out was all staged and they asked her to do it. It wasn’t real). Brad seems to really like Chantal.


Other Bachelorette News:

Gia and Vienna recently got into a twitter fight about, what else a guy. Let me give you a hint who, “They say, Love, It don’t come easy.” Yep you guessed right, Wes. Apparently Vienna was with Wes recently and the two are fighting. This could all be just rumors, but its still fun to read. :)

It all started when Gia posted,” I guess I can hope to be the bachelorette now that Wes is dating Vienna!"

Vienna Tweeted, “It's sad that people have to make up lies (Gia) that I'm dating someone so they can get sympathy and attempt to become the bachelorette."

Then Gia tweets, "Dear Vienna, u have no cl#!@%*# and are a bad friend everyone saw you guys at the reunion and in Texas. And u even approached me hope they got it on camera... We will see soon on the women tell all. The world already knows ur true colors."

Vienna tweets, "stop making up lies about me so people will vote for you. It's Pathetic!" "@GiaAllemand I hope they got the entire conversation on video especially the part about you sleeping with Mario Lopez. Have a nice day!"

Gia then tweets, "There's a lot I can say but I was once ur friend and no matter what u do or say to me I will never make up stuff to make u look bad or air ur life on twitter! Take care and good luck. In life I only say the truth and the obvious!"

To all you single ladies out there, I have some bad news for you. There are rumors that Vienna and Kasey Kahl are dating. You all remember him. He’s the one that got the tattoo for Ali cause he was proving to her that he would always be there to, “Guard and Protect her Heart.” To me the two of them would actually be a match made in heaven.

Whether all this info floating around on the internet is to help them get back on the show in one way or another, is to be determind. I've heard the Bachelor Pad is coming back soon. More fights with MORE drama.

No comments: