Thursday, February 3, 2011

Smallville Returns, For Real This Time


So last week was supposed to be Smallville's return from Christmas Hiatus, but for some reason or another, they postponed the episode one week. I know that one week really isn’t that big of a deal, but when you have been looking forward to something and counting down the days, it’s a long wait.

BUT the CW did release this yummy picture of Clark Kent (Tom Welling), sporting his Superman Jacket.

I for one can't wait for Friday night! I've missed my dose of CK every week. Tomorrow’s episode Collateral subnopsis is provided by IMDB :

Clark, Oliver, Lois and Dinah are released by the VRA after being captured at Hawkman's funeral but each of them have flashbacks of Chloe holding them against their will. When Chloe returns, Dinah warns the others that Chloe may now be a traitor. Oliver dismisses her concerns but Clark is unsure if he can trust Chloe after she disappeared without an explanation.

SPOILERS:

After this episode, there will only be 10 more episodes. IMDB release a few of the episodes names. If you don’t want to know this, I recommend that you stop reading. :)

I’m excited to see how this season will end, but it will be sad when the series is over. Here area few titles that I know about. After Collateral there is, Beacon Airs Feb 11th, Masquerade airs Feb 18th, Fortune airs Feb 25th, Scion airs March 4th, Booster (which doesn’t have a scheduled date as of right now).

I’ll share more detailed spoilers of the upcoming episode on my review of Collateral.

No comments: