Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Off The Map


Has anyone checked out this new TV Show? At first I didn't know if I was going to like it, for a few reasons.
1. There are already tons of doctor shows
2. I didn't know if they were going to copy LOST, (even though shooting in the same location as LOST doesn't mean they are coping the show).


I have to say after watching week after week, I'm really liking this show. In some ways its similar to LOST. The characters have something about their past they don't like to share, or running away from. They come to get a fresh start and to practice medicine in the jungle. It also dives into different struggles that a typical hospital wouldn't, and they depend on the jungle for some of their medicine. In the above pictures is three of the newest staff members. They each recently graduated from medical school and this is their first real job, and they try to fit in to the new lifestyle.

You should really check it out, and if you do let me know what you think. It's on every Wednesday on ABC.

Image 1:
Image 2:

No comments: