Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pretty Little Liars: For Whom the Bell Tolls, Season Finale Thoughts


Is Ian really dead? And if he is...who the heck is that strong to lift dead weight? And not make the bells ring. I think there might be a couple of people moving the body. I'd like to go back and see Ian hanging from the bell tower. Was he some how holding himself up in anyway, so he wasn't being strangled? Ian tried killing Alison but didn't succeed, but instead was killed by A. I wonder if he was starting to get a little careless and certain info was getting out that A didn't like.

A also knows everything. A probably knows Spencer threw the flash drive and now has that again in A's possession. I think they should have turned that into the police, but not the police man being all chummy with them.

I do think Ezra is playing a game...OR A has something on him and sent Garrett (police guy) and is black mailing him. I believe this is the real reason he is leaving the Rosewood.
I've read that some think the hooded figure could have been Toby.?We really don't know if he stayed home watching Jenna. I really hope he wasn't there. I really like him and Spencer together.
Did you notice Noel in the crowd? I had to rewind and double check that it was him. I think there is a strong possibility that Noel could be A, but I also feel like A keeps trying to force things down our throats on who we think should be A. Like Ian. We all knew he was iffy, but he wasn't the one you actually killed her, even if Ian thought it was him. I think we will find out other relationships that Allison has had and other than Ian. Others say they noticed Noel kind of panting like he just came running from somewhere to be in the crowd. It totally could have been him...since we've seen him in the hood before leaving a message for Mr. Fitz and Aria.


What if A wanted them to find the flash drive, and what if Jenna knew where the flash drive was, but was helping the girl’s clue into it. I don’t think they would have taken it serious if Jenna would have handed them the flash drive.

Who has had access to Emily's Room? Maya, Paige, and the four girls...Did Toby ever go there? Anyone could have put the key in globe.

Who is or isn’t A
If A is Melissa or Mona—They couldn't have moved the body. A has to have help. Plus, Melissa was at the hospital after the accident and so she can't be A...unless other people are doing her dirty work.

A isn't Lucas since he was with Caleb.

Mona would need help. I think in a way she was recruiting Lucas into her circle. This is a little suspicious to me. A knew they were going to lose Ian, and maybe she was recruiting another member of helpers of A?

Maya is coming back, but what if she has some kind of tie to the girls that none of them realize. (Side note: The girl who place Maya...she is in high school in all her roles. SBTB the new class, Dawson's creek and now PLL) Kind of funny.

A is very angry. Not only did they kill Allison, but now A is torturing the girls. Did the girls do something to A as well? Maybe not as intense as what Allison did to A, but just enough to keep messing with their lives, and making them do things they normally wouldn't do.

I think whoever A is, is someone who wouldn't be able to hide it very well. I think A isn't the type to hang around them much. I think A keeps their distance, but enough contact to not to look suspicious. If they are that mad, and can kill, I'm not so sure how well they would be at disguising their true identity. I think we'll start seeing some slipups here and there. I think we need to start paying attention as to why Spencer is such a HUGE target for A as well as Hanna...

I do think that if they don't start telling people who A is, at least by the end of next season, there are going to be a lot of people who will be tired of all the writing games the writers are playing. Even if they find out A, and catch A how about someone being a copy cat? There is so much info that you may not know everyone who is involved with helping A.

Here is a cool article you should check out from in interview with the executive producer. Some answers are revealed, as well as more questions to this series. http://www.tvline.com/2011/03/pretty-little-liars-finale-burning-questions-answered/#more-201997

At least we don't have to wait too long for answers...Season 2 premiers on June 14th.
 
image Ian and Spencer
image Noel

No comments: