Saturday, April 16, 2011

Watch Out Paparazzi, Pattinson Might Strike Back

I don't think any of us would enjoy the Paparazzi coming at us and following our every move. I think a lot of us might feel like Rob if the paparazzi was a part of our everyday lives. Robert Pattinson shares with Elle Magazine what he'd love to do one day, and what they will do just to get a picture of you looking like you are doing something questionable.

"When the whole thing dries up and there's hardly any paparazzi around – I don't know, in 15 years or something – I like the idea of just one paparazzo coming out and trying to get a picture, and I just beat the s--- out of him," Pattinson, 24, tells Elle magazine. "I mean, out of nowhere, when my picture's not even worth [money], and I've spent all my money, so you can't sue me!"

"A bunch of paparazzi were following me, and I thought the best way to deal with it was to stop my car in the middle of the street and say, 'I'm not leaving, and I'm not going to speak to you anymore,' " he says. "They got all pissed off because they can't just keep taking the same picture."


"They kept trying to get all these drug dealers to come up to the car. I was like, 'Oh my God, this is insane.' "


Image

2 comments:

Anna said...

I think those guys are ridiculous. I mean how shallow, and heartless, do you have to be to go out of your way to violate someone's life like that.
At the same time, if you aspire to be a famous actor, you must know it comes with the job.

AMezNewz said...

I concur with your statement. There has got to be some sort of agreement though. They are just people but they are also HOT people...well most of them. LOL