Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Bachelorette: Meet the Guys!


Ashley isn't waiting around after being dumped by Brad from the last season of the bachelor.

Ashley's season of the Bachelorette starts May 23rd. I always love watching the Bachelorette, just because there is so much eye candy. :)

Below are my top 5 guys...I know nothing about them... These guys are in no particular order. Enjoy

Ryan P: 31
Fresno, CA

Seems like a very down to earth kind of guy.

Bentley: 28
Tampa FL

Bentley has a bit more of a rugged look. ;) I know above it says that he is from Tampa FL, but I've heard he lives in Salt Lake City, and is on the show for the wrong reasons. On the radio, they knew his name was Bentley, and I can't seem to find anyone else by that name. I've also heard he may stick around for a while on the show...? I heard this on the radio on the way to work.

William: 29
Fostoria, OH

To me this guy looks like an American Prince William, I mean Duke of Cambridge. Oh and look at that, his name is even William. I think I might just call him Wills. LOL

West: 30
Walhalla, SC

WOW! He has amazing eyes!

Blake: 27
Steamboat Springs, CO

Just by looking at him, can't you guess what he does for work?

I hope this has gotten you excited for an all new season of the Bachelorette. I have a feeling it will be full of Drama. As Chris Harrison would say, "This is the most dramatic season we've ever had....Fellas, this is the final rose." To view more of the guys on the bachelorette visit abc.com

Images are from abc.com

1 comment:

Anna said...

Wills is way cuter than the Duke of Cambridge.