Tuesday, December 21, 2010

On Stranger Tides


Last week the new Pirates Trailor came out. The movie picks up where the last movie left off. On Stranger Tides, is about Jack trying to find the Fountain of Youth so he can live forever.

There are a few things already that kind of bug me about the new movie. 1. Will and Elizabeth aren't in this movie. 2. They tried to get characters that look similar to them. I think if its a new cast-get totally new characters that don't look so much like the old ones. 3. Barbossa looks weird.

I don't know if you can do this or not, but from the Trailor alone, I give the new pirate movie 2.5 stars out of five. I don't think it will be as big as the other movies. As much as I love Jack Sparrow, The Pirate movies are losing two of their leading characters, one of which is pretty much dead, and no heart. (BTW I totally hated the ending of the last movie, it was sad and they totally didn't need to kill him-even if he didn't want to return for the next movie.) I could totally go on and on about that, Anywho...I think Johnny Depp will do a great job with leading the movie, but I feel like it will lose some of its magic.

I'll still be watching the movie, and as of right now I'm not ready to run out and buy a ticket on opening night. I hope I stand corrected because I really do love the Pirates Series.

Below is link is the trailer for On Stranger Tides






Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for me!

No comments: