Monday, March 28, 2011

The Haunted Idol Mansion

American Idol Contestants fled their Beverly Hills Mansion that costs $100,000 per month due to paranormal activity on Monday.

Idols claimed lights would flicker on and off, spider infestation, and what sent them over the edge was seeing a bed sheet float down the hallway.

The Idols are most likely staying nearby hotel in either LA or Beverly Hills.

As many of you know, there are a few TV Shows of Ghost crews who investigate paranormal activity. One show I love to watch is Ghost Adventures. I follow the lead guy, Zac Bagans on twitter. Friday he sent out a tweet to see who would be interested in having them investigate the idol mansion. They got a great response and we could be seeing them investigate the Idol mansion very soon, and we can see for ourselves if the mansion is really haunted or not. (Side note: GA Crew will be coming to Utah to investigate sometime this week. If anyone knows where they will be investigating please let me know).


Do you think the American Idol Mansion is really haunted?

To read TMZ full report of the Idol Haunted Mansion visit tmz.com

image
Ghost Adventures

4 comments:

Anna said...

Oh my gosh, that is so weird! I wonder if they will talk about it on Wednesday. Are you watching this year?

AMezNewz said...

It never fails everytime I turn on AI, there is someone singing, (at least I think that is what they are trying to do- lol) but its like listening to fingernails running down a chalk board. I find myself changing the channel and I never flip it back to it. I've seen J Lo cry one too many times, and AI just isn't the same without Simon.

I do admit, that I haven't heard everyone sing, and I've heard some good things about some of the contestants. I guess I'm too lazy record it and watch the show. :)

I've LOVED AI for lots of years, but for some reason, I'm having a hard time wanting to tune in and watch this season.

I don't know if anyone else feels that way or if its just me...

Anna said...

I am actually quite pleased with things on AI this year. I love the new judges panel. I totally wasn't going to watch this year, but I gave it a shot and I actually like it. All the singers are really good too, it's hard to pick a favorite.
Well, I guess not all of them are good, I could name some that I think are not so good.

AMezNewz said...

I probably have only heard the bad ones LOL.