Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fashion ALERT!

It looks as though Jessica Simpson forgot to pack her pants... Never Fear! Jessica tucked away this sweater/mini skirt "just in case". When Jessica first bought this sweater, she thought she'd never wear it, but it looks as though she found the PERFECT use for it on Saturday. I hear a new fashion trend coming!!!

What do you think?
A. I'm lovin' this New Look!
B. Weird.
C. I don't think her blue shoes go with her green sweater?
D. Awkward.
E. SO CUTE! Can't wait to try it out Friday Night.

Image: People.com

3 comments:

Anna said...

Awkward. It's like a recurring nightmare I have where I forget to wear pants or a shirt in public and am desperately looking for anything to put on.

It looks like she just got out of bed with her boyfriend, and slipped on her shoes for the walk home.

AMezNewz said...

LOL Anna so true...

AMezNewz said...

The whole outfit is a bit odd.