Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pretty Little Liars: It’s Alive

The moment we’ve all been waiting for! Pretty Little Liars is BACK! The town seems to be turning on the girls, and thinking that they all lied about what they saw. They talk the girls into meeting with a psychiatrist to talk about their feelings and to work through Allison’s death. The cop is having the girls lie…what is that all about? It always seems like Jenna is watching, and I’m still not convinced that she is blind.

Meanwhile, Spencer’s family worked hard to keep Toby and Spencer apart. I really love these two together,
and I loved that Toby came and saw her at the very end. There is something that I really like about this couple. Don’t parents know by now when they forbid their teens not to do something, it makes them want to even more? I’m really glad Toby took the chance to see Spencer. It was my favorite moment of the episode!
Caleb returns! I’m really excited about this as well. I loved Caleb and Hanna together. I think it will take a while for Hanna to fully trust him again, but him coming back to face her-rather than running from his problems, he decided to face them head on. When Caleb tells Hanna about the letter he left with Mona, Hanna confronts Mona. The conversation didn’t end pretty but in walks NOEL and kisses Mona on the LIPS! WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN? Am I the only one that missed this?

When Aria goes to Ezra’s…to be honest I missed most of the conversation. I was bit distracted. Who knew all that was under his disguise as a teacher? No wonder Aria is hooked on him…LOL Maybe that was also Ezra’s way of getting to Aria, even though it didn’t really seem to work. Aria is a bit ticked at the moment. I think their who conversation was I want to be there for you...blah blah blah.


The girls finally decide to tell their psychiatrist the truth, manly because they need to get it out. They even decide to show her the video’s that they have as evidence. Before they could, someone notice’s Ezra Fitz Diploma for teaching and it sends the girls out running. Before the end of the episode, how convenient it is for A or the helper of A to go through and check out Emily’s house and DELETED all the video’s they have! Part of me wanted reach into the TV and scream at them for not being safer with the video they have. I sure hope that someone has another copy of it somewhere. Also, A has to be an adult to be taken serious by the realtor-or at least someone helping A. They should have just told their psychiatrist! A just knows how to mess with their minds, and just because they found Ezra’s things—doesn’t mean she was even working with A. I guess this is what happens when you keep secrets.

By this time the psychiatrist thinks the girls are all psycho, and recommends that the girls no longer hang out with each other for a while. Which I hate!

Finally, after Toby leaves Spencer’s, Spencer finds Melissa’s cell phone, and she received a text from Ian. Spencer sends out an SOS to her friends, and they all sneak out to meet together and talk about the text Spencer found on Melissa’s phone. Earlier, Melissa told her that Ian and she were going to name their baby Taylor. So, Spencer decides to text back and asks what they were going to name their baby.

Anybody could have sent that text to Melissa’s phone. Melissa could have put it there on purpose knowing Spencer would find it. Melissa gave her info that she could use, and knowing her sister would ask. Since Toby was there, he could have left the cell phone there for Spencer to find as well. Even though I hope that he doesn’t have anything to do with A. I don't think we've seen the last of suspecting Noel.

What did you like or dislike about the episode? I have a feeling things are going to start getting ugly before we find out who A is and who really killed Allison.

photos belong to abcfamily.com

2 comments:

Alyse said...

This show is so intense and leaves you thinking what they heck...but i LOVE it and i totally agree with Spencer and Toby!!! Couldn't be happier!!

AMezNewz said...

I know. I really need some answers...or at least know if I'm right. :)