Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Running Away From Bentley, Thailand

Last Night On The Bachelorette: Straight away, Ashley took the guys to another country, Thailand. I think she wanted to clear her head of Bentley, even though he seems to follow her around in spirit, and soon again in person. (Don't get me started on that one). I think it was a good decision to get away from the surroundings that reminded her of him. She really needed a fresh start.

Bentley, Bentley, Bentley, Bentley, I miss Bentley. Bentley still has my heart. I saw Bentley in the end. I still think about Bentley. Okay, I just saved you of two hours of Bentley talk. You're welcome! All I will say in her defense is, she doesn’t get to see the jerk we see in the diary interviews, and he’s good at lying. He knows Michelle Money...if that doesn't speak volume's, than I don't know what does.

Ashley’s first one on one date was really fun with Constantine. Even though their date got rained out, Constantine showed his fun side and just went with the flow. You could tell when the guy told them they couldn’t go on the water Ashley was super bummed. I think it’s because she had a certain someone on her mind and thinking of something else to do on their date was too much for her. What I liked about this date was that it was normal. Not extravagant, just a normal date.
 
One person I didn’t really like at first was Ames. His name alone isn’t all that attractive, but after his one on one date with Ashley, I saw another side of him that I really liked. I was pleasantly surprised to see him have a sense of humor, and was cute in a nerdy way. Thailand seemed like a magical place to take a canoe ride. I’ve never really had a desire to travel to Thailand, but after this episode I’d like to take that same canoe ride.
I really like the group dates where they give back to the community. I think you get a better sense of people and who they really are. It was fun to see some of they guys get into it, and even drew fun pictures on the walls for the orphan kids. Ashley seemed to really connect with Ben F on the date. It was nice to see her smile, and for a moment it was like she forgot about Mr. B (Bentley).

I still really like the connection she has with JP. He totally deserves another date. Ames is cute. I see him more in the running for her heart-than he was before this date. I also really like Ben F. This episode they really didn’t show William much except at “The Rose Ceremony”. I still think he’s cute, but he really did a stupid thing. I’d like to see a little more of him before he leaves the show. Oh yeah, West left. Did anyone care? Didn't think so... :)


I don’t want to see is Bentley’s FACE again! Why, oh why is he coming back?! What a jerk! Utah needs to kick him out of the state! Do I dare say, the next episode "will be the most dramatic episode. Ever."

This time I just might believe it.

pics abc.com

2 comments:

Alyse said...

Bentley is a BUTT FACE!! This episode was slightly boring though...that's why they're bringing Bentley back! Lame, if you ask me!

Kristy said...

I have a funny story to tell you about Bently, my sister found out he is in her singles ward and she shook his hand, weird huh.