Thursday, December 30, 2010

NKOTBSB: Performing New Years Eve


As some of you already know, New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys are going on tour together! This is a dream come true for Boy Band Lovers! When I was younger, I had NKOTB posters on my wall. I remember having a hot pink t-shirt with the guys in tuxes-that was one of my favorite things to wear.

A couple of years ago NKOTB came on tour to my city. At the time money was really low and I couldn't afford to buy a ticket to their concert. I was a little bummed about not being able to go, and would have been a dream come true. Some of my friends won tickets and brought me along. Thanks guys! (You know who you are!) It really was a fun concert, and Lady Gaga opened for them before she was big in the industry. It was such an amazing concert! They sang all their great old songs, as well as their new songs from their newest album. AMAZING!

The Backstreet Boys had some great hits like, I Want It That Way, Larger Than Life, As Long As You Love Me-to name a few. I loved their songs, but some of the guys were kind of creapy like...AJ. To me he never seemed to really fit the rest of the band.

Now you can get a double dose of Boy Bands as NKOTB and BSB joining together as they go on tour. Personally, I would love to see the triple threat with NSYNC as well. Now that would be an AMAZING concert! I'm still waiting for the day when NSYNC does another tour.

On New Years Eve, NKOTBSB will be singing at 11:38 p.m. to 11:46 p.m. ABC’s Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve: Musical Performance by Backstreet Boys & NKOTB Backstreet Boys & New Kids On The Block perform a medley of their hit songs at the Nivea Countdown Stage. Click here to see the Offical Page of the New Year's Eve Countdown.

Tickets for the NKOTBSB are already on sale. Click here for more details.

And if anyone wants to go to a concert at a nearby city with me, let me know! There may not be another concert like this!


~AMezNewz

1 comment:

MalikVlogs said...

this is very good and informative site i love your all content and had great time to visit your site .
.thanks for this great information and keep posting good and informative content good luck https://www.fdcmovies.com/