Wednesday, January 19, 2011

American Idol Changes Its Look. For Good Or Bad...You Be The Judge!


Tonight, American Idol begins for perhaps their final season. Randy Jackson is joined by two new judges Jennifer Lopez and Stephan Tyler, and hosted by Ryan Seacrest. I personally don't think American Idol will continue for too much longer. I think Simon was the rock of the show and it will definitely be a completely different show without him. I guess only time will tell. I do think with the new judges they'll bring in new fans that just want to watch the show because of them, and AI does have a great record of finding the newest big stars.

I always love the beginning of the show when people try out. American Idol is a big part of the American Dream-where you can become something you've only dreamt about. Its fun to watch their journey as one or two become the stars they always knew they were.

Watch American Idol every Wednesday and Thursday Nights on FOX.

Will you be watching?

1 comment:

Anna said...

I will be watching. I wasn't sure if I would be. But I'm like you, I love the beginning when the hopefuls get to go to Hollywood, and then we get to see them succeed and really pull for them. I don't know if I'll continue to watch as much toward the end.