Saturday, January 22, 2011

It's The Ladies Choice

My Friend Ann is in this play, and my friend Linzi and I went to the show. I honestly didn't know what to expect from the play. I mean I've seen the movie tons of times, but this is performed locally. I knew I would like it, but I didn't know I would LOVE it as much as I did. It's hilarious and the music is sung well and the cast was picked perfectly!

I highly recommend this to anyone who's looking for something fun to do in the next week or so. Its well worth the money. AND if you buy your tickets online you can pick your seat before you get there and its a few dollars cheaper than buying the ticket when you get there.

Go see it! My friend plays Prudy (Penny's mom). And if you see her after the show, tell her Amy sent you.

No comments: