Friday, January 21, 2011

YouTube Friday: Don't You Want To Stay


This last weekend I watched Country Song. I really LOVED the music in the movie. It was SO good. I love country music, but I go in spurts of listening to Country or Pop. Lately, I've been in POP mode, and after watching Country Strong, I decided I'd try listening to a little more Country. Last night as I was driving home from a friends house, and this song came on the radio. It features Kelly Clarkson singing with Jason Aldean. I instantly fell in love with this song, and you might too.

Here is their live performance below that I found on YouTube. AND if you like the song enough, I have a link below for Amazon.











Remember to check out last Friday's post to enter a contest to win Music And Lyrics on DVD.

No comments: