Thursday, January 13, 2011

Modern Family Episode 1/12/11


If you are ever having a bummer Wednesday Night, never fear cause Modern Family is here! I don't think I've laughed that hard in a long time. The episode starts off with Mitchell, Cam and Lily at the mall. Mitchell runs into an ex-girlfriend that he had a little fling with. The meeting was a little awkward, and she told Mitchell that she tried and tried to call him since then and he just ignored her calls. She mentions that she has Bobby now.

Well as she walks away, he notices that she is with a little boy with red hair, and looks to be the same age as a son would be if his ex had his baby. Mitchell decides he needs to tell Cam while eating dinner what he discovered while they were at the mall. Cam has a little break down and told Mitchell, "I need to have my reaction."


Cam ends up staying all night, and decides that he is going to be with Mitchell and that one more addition to their family would work. When Cam and Mitchell go over to Mitchell's ex-girlfriends house, Mitchell says how sorry he is for not calling her back, and would really love to be apart of her and Bobby's life. She tells him its not a good idea, but ends up caving in and let Mitchell meet Bobby. She calls for Bobby, and in walks in a midget red-haired man. LOL Seriously, if I had to pee at that moment, I would have peed my pants. I laughed so hard, I got a little dizzy.

That was just a small portion of the show. What were your favorite moments?


Fun side note: Modern Family has already been signed up to do another season! Yippie! Love this show.

No comments: