Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Pretty Little Liars 1/10/11 Episode


So last night I was able to catch up on Pretty Little Liars. Great Episode! Where to begin? Noel has had a lot of attention given to him and everyone seems to be suspicious, but I'm not so sure. Usually, when a show or a book puts that much attention on a character, they aren't the Killer or in this case A. Although he is doing iffy things, Noel is not A. I think Noel is there to distract us from who A really is.


They are also starting to put a lot of attention on Lucas, Hanna's old BFF from the yearbook club. Lucus admitted that he ruined Allison's memorial cause he couldn't stand looking at it from the way he treated her. Although he didn't like how he was treated by her, I think he's still the nice kid who got his feelings hurt by Hanna when she said he didn't like him like that. But could he be hiding the biggest secret of all? Murder. I tend to think he isn't Allison's murderer or A. He tends to wear his heart on his sleeve, and I don't think he could keep something like that a secret. Sp that eliminates Lucas.

I still think Melissa and Ian have something to do with it. Spencer recognized the same tag from Allison's luggage as Ian and Melissa's from their trip. (I believe)

I think the coolest thing the show could do it have A be one of the four girls. The more I think about this, the more and more I like the idea. If I had to pick one of the girls to be A, I'd pick Spencer. Spencer had a little fling with Ian, She and Allison butted heads and if she found out Allison and Ian hooked up she could have snapped. No one seems to remember the night that Allison disappeared, and only those four girls and Allison were there. A would be totally smart if she sent herself messages too right? And Spencer's new boyfriend, who had his application sent in electronically really could have been anyone standing by that could have heard the situation and did it to get back at Spencer? (which could be Lucas because he is sick of those girls running the school and treating people the way they do.) Just throwing that out there for food for thought.

If A had a sidekick to do all their dirty work, (which I think is a strong possibility) since Melissa or Spencer couldn't have gone to the party at Hanna's house, I'd say Mona. Mona completely wrote off Hanna until she got hit by a car outside of her party. I don't think that is a coincidence. A needs someone to deliver her messages right, when A can't get inside? Mona could be jealous of Hanna's relationships with the other girls. She was left out when Hanna her best friend became popular?

Jenna, I'm not so sure she is A...but I'll keep her on my list of suspects.

All I know is I could be completely wrong about all of this, and that is totally fine. All I know is I LOVE this show, and A waited till everyone was home from the summer before A started leaving little pretty notes to everyone.
AND BTW could A put the stolen, and stolen again, money in anything more creepier than a clown? Really!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

So glad you watched the show and posted this. As you know I've been dying to discuss it. I think you could be right about Noel. He does seem like a bit of a distraction. I don't really think Lucas did it either.

"A" definitely had to be at Hanna's party or have a helper. I wonder if A has some kind of hidden cameras or something. Otherwise how would A know about the money and that Hanna's mom had stolen it? Or was watching Spencer and her guy and found the tennis application in the trash.

Mona isn't a bad choice and I'm guessing Allison wasn't super nice to her before she was popular. I also had a random thought about Sean. We don't even think about him really but you never know. We still can't discount the blind chick either. She definitely knows more than she is letting on.

There are still so many questions! We're supposed to get some answers by episode 4, thank goodness. I don't know if I can wait much longer.

AMezNewz said...

I was actually thinking the same thing about Sean, and the hidden cameras. They did after all show someone looking through-was it Spencers house and someone looking in. That is the only way someone would know about it.

Sean we really don't know too much about and maybe is trying to come off as the good preacher boy son, which he could be hidding behind.

Jenna always does seem to know and see what is going on around her since she always walks in at the perfect time.

I'm excited to hear what they new info will be. I can't wait either. One of these nights we should have a PLL Night and watch the show together.