Friday, January 14, 2011

YouTube Friday: Pop Goes My Heart/Contest


CONTEST: I thought it would be fun to do a little contest. The contest winner will receive the movie Music and Lyrics. Here is what you have to do to enter. 1. Subscribe to the blog. (You can do so over in the right hand column) 2. Comment on this post why you like the movie Music and Lyrics. 3. For an extra entry, Tell me what you like about this blog, or would like to see more of.

Contest Rules: You have until January 31, 2011 at 11:59pm MST to enter. The winner will be announced right here on my blog on February 7, 2011. You'll have 48 hours to contact me with your name and address so I can mail you your item or if I happen to know you we can make other arrangements. To contact me just email ameznewz@gmail.com. If you don't respond within the allotted time once the winner is announced, another winner will be chosen. You must live in the USA, and be willing to provide your address if needed. Good luck!

I was going to post the music video of POP Goes My Heart, but since its copyrighted and the embedded code on YouTube has been disabled, I found this video instead. If you liked the original, you might enjoy this spoof.

3 comments:

lpettey said...

1. subscribed!
2. Music and Lyrics is one of my favorite movies. I love the 80's feel to it in our times now. Also a fan of Drew Barrymore. The music is also great because it's catchy and makes everyone want to join in.
3. I am loving the new blog. With me not being on the computer for work all day. I can get on your blog for my daily gossip or things I've missed. Keep up the great work. I would like to see "On the rocks" video spotlighted. :)

Anna said...

Okay, that is sad that you couldn't embedd the real thing, because it's so funny. I think I'll go over to YouTube and watch it anyway. I love that movie because it's so funny, and it always reminds me of you. Ha ha!

I truly love your blog, Amez. It's so rad and I don't think you need to change anything, I always get a good laugh.

Melissa Ash said...

Subscribed!

I've never seen Music and Lyrics and that is why I need it! :)

I love the blog because you are such a talented writer, and with your love for movies, this is a great combination! Good job!