Monday, March 7, 2011

Guilty Pleasure TV Shows

Ninja Warrior
image

I love Ninja Warrior. This show is like an extreme American Gladiator Show. There are crazy opsticals, and a time frame for them to meet it in. The whole show is in Chinese with English subtitles. I find myself laughing tons, expecially when they fall.
Ghost Adventures

I love this show. I don't know how real these kinds of shows are, but I find the show SO interesting. Halloween or not...I'll watch this show anytime.

Ghost Hunters

The New 90210

Gossip Girl

Pretty Little Liars

I love the Drama, the scandal, and trying to figure out the murderer on the lose. AND there are some HOT Guys on the show!
Sister Wives

Who doesn't want to know what goes on behind closed doors...besides the obvious of course. Can't wait for another season to start.

Vampire Diaries

Army Wives
image  

Say Yes To The Dress

Picture brides freaking out and moms and siblings being catty. Throw in people spending obscene amounts of money for their dresses (up to $20,000) and it is a fantastic show!!!

Dawson's Creek

I love the teenage drama. Plus the cast is amazing! I'm a huge Josh Jackson fan. Such a good show. This show makes me want to live in Cape Side.

 
The Guilty Pleasure TV Show's Are In! Thanks everyone who has submitted. If you'd like to submit your guilty pleasure show, email me at ameznewz@gmail.com. You may continue to submit until Wednesday, March 9th.

No comments: