Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pretty Little Liars: Someone To Watch Over Me

Best moment of the episode was when Hanna slapped Jenna on the face. She of all people deserved it. I didn’t even feel sorry for her when I saw the tear falling from her face. I think that this will tick off Jenna even more and maybe will be more after the girls more openly. I loved when Hanna said, “This is Hanna–in case you couldn’t guess.”

Who doesn’t feel bad for Hanna? Just knowing someone that you trusted and was in a relationship with you, was lying to you the whole time. I really do think that Caleb has changed. And like he said, he just thought it was a bunch of girl drama and needed a few bucks. Caleb has had a hard life, and I really think he has changed a lot since he has met Hanna. I think things will eventually work out between them.

I really do feel bad for Spencer. It feels like everyone is against her. And now there is fabric of Alison’s shirt found on the bracelet Alison gave all the girls. She is definitely being framed. I’m really glad that Spencer has Toby. The unusual couple fits very well together, and it’s nice that Spencer has someone that can really relate to her, and know how she feels. It even seemed like her whole family was against her. Even Ian wanted her to run away. Kind of suspicious, don’t you think? If Spencer has wrongfully accused him, this would be a perfect time for him to bridge the gap between them, and find some common ground. I was a little surprised that he encouraged her to run away.

I love that Aria’s parents now know that she is seeing someone. I thought it was hilarious that she accidently sent the text to her mom instead of Ezra. I think this is going to play very well in A’s hands. A will have a chance to exploit the relationship, and I have a feeling when it all comes out, there will be fireworks.

Emily’s story…boring as usual. Jealous of someone she said she didn’t want to hide a relationship with. I can’t help but think there is another reason why this girl (Sorry I can’t remember her name) is in Emily’s life. I really think that Jenna might have something on her, or at least I’m hoping. Emily’s character has been super boring for a long, long time, and they need to put some twist or something in her storyline.

I can’t believe there is two more episode until this season is over. There are promises that there will be some jaw—dropping information, and things that will leave you hanging.

What do you think will happen? What did you think of this last episode?

Spoiler-ish Topics and Next Weeks Episode Synopsis

My friend sent me some interesting links I thought you might enjoy as well.
Tyler Blackburn (Caleb) talks about his character Click Here
Troian Bellisario (Spencer) dishes dirt on her character and the season finale Click Here

After Reading Torian’s article I did some investigating on who Jenna could secretly be in a relationship with. Thoughts of Ian and Ezra popped up in my mind. Out of the two I’d say it was Ezra. But even then, I wasn’t sure what I thought. After investigating on IMDB it looks like Maya is coming back. Could she be who Jenna is in a relationship? I wouldn’t put this past her since she had a relationship with her own brother. It would be jaw dropping to have it be Maya. No one would suspect it. I could be wrong but it would be jaw dropping. What do you think?



IMDB says this about the season finale: Monsters In The End

Everyone has something to hide - whether it be a secret romance, who they really are and what their true intentions are. For Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer, keeping things hidden is second nature, but having to live with those secrets can become a big burden. How long can Aria be with someone when they can't go out in public? Is it a true friendship when Spencer and Toby aren't able to be seen together? How truthful can Emily be when she can't be honest about whom she wants to be with? And how can Hanna move on when she secretly still wants to be with the one who broke her heart? With someone like "A" out there to watch their every move, four Liars may not have to worry about keeping things hidden for too much longer. Meanwhile, Rosewood police officer Garrett Reynolds is keeping his promise to keep a close eye on the girls - much closer than they realize.

No comments: