Monday, March 7, 2011

Smallville Thoughts & Scion Recap

There are some things that I really like about Smallville and something’s that are starting to really bug me. I won’t even comment about the total lame sauce bachelor episode where everyone blacked out. The episode before that was Masquerade, which was a really good episode. I love that he is started to become the iconic Clark Kent who wears glasses to protect who he really is, SUPERMAN.

Since then, Clark hasn’t even worn his glasses! Why even make an episode dedicated to his disguise and then not even wear the glasses after that. When he is home, I can understand why he wouldn’t, but anytime he is in the public eye…why isn’t he wearing them?

I understand that Smallville wants to save the best for last, but I don’t understand why he can’t fly yet, or isn’t at least trying to fly. He hasn’t even tried since the supergirl episode. It’s pretty annoying. (Supergirl will also be back for another episode here in the near future.)

The last episode with Lucas Grabeel paying Lex Luther was a great episode. What a fun twist that he has Clark’s powers. It was fun to see how much he liked Lois as well. Too funny. Lex always did want what Clark had. I loved that Clark tried to play the big brother role with Lex...aka Conar Kent. It was fun to get a glimpse into the kind of father Clark would end up to be. Lucas does a great job playing Lex! And who didn't like how the dark force met up with Lionel in the graveyard? Smallville has only 5 more episodes. The cast is also done filming...Sad. I can't wait for the ending though. We've all waited a long time for this.

Spoilers

The next episode is called Kent. I guessed that this is when Clark’s father returns. I IMDB’ed it and I was correct. So Jonathan Kent will be back for one last episode. Lana is also coming back. I’m not sure in what form…but she will be in the episode entitled Prophecy. Martha Kent will for sure be in one more episode and is rumored for another episode. Also if you didn’t know, Michael Rosenbaum will be back as Lex Luther. He will be in two episodes. The Prophecy and the Finale. I also know they are done shooting the show since I’ve read articles about Michael talking about some of his scenes with Clark. Michael is also busy on his new TV show, Saved by Zeroes. I’ve already seen a clip or two of the promo. Might be one I’ll be seeing.

So there you have it. It looks like Smallville will have the fight/ending we’ve all been waiting for.
For Michael Rosenbaum’s article visit this link. And yes! He will be bald…


Clark & Lex Image
Lex Image

1 comment:

lpettey said...

I am so sad to see Smallville coming to an end. I loved last weeks episode. Lucas does an amazing job! Can't wait to see what else happens. Only 5 more episodes. How sad. :(