Friday, December 17, 2010

New at the Box Office

I'm not sure if I'm going to make it to the theater this weekend, with Christmas shopping to do and Christmas parties to go to, but I thought it would be fun to post some movies coming out that you might want to see.



Tron: Legacy
PG

Film Synopsis:
Sam Flynn, the tech-savvy 27-year-old son of Kevin Flynn, looks into his father's disappearance and finds himself pulled into the same world of fierce programs and gladiatorial games where his father has been living for 20 years. Along with Kevin's loyal confidant, father and son embark on a life-and-death journey across a visually-stunning cyber universe that has become far more advanced and exceedingly dangerous. Written by ZootCatchy




Yogi Bear
PG

Film Synopsis:
Jellystone Park is celebrating its 100 anniversary, however it may be for the last time, because attendance is down and Mayor Brown wants to close the park and sell the land. If the park is closed, Yogi Bear and Boo Boo will lose their home. They join forces with Ranger Smith to save Jellystone from closing forever. Yogi must really prove in this endeavor that he is "smarter than the average bear". Written by Douglas Young (the-movie-guy)




How Do You Know
PG-13

Film Synopsis:
Feeling a bit past her prime at 27, former athlete Lisa Jorgenson finds herself in the middle of a love triangle, as a corporate guy in crisis competes with Lisa's current, baseball-playing beau.


If you see one of these movies, and would like to review the movie you saw for everyone, email me at ameznewz@gmail.com. Be sure at add your rating 0-5 Stars. Five being the best, what the story was about, why it was or wasn't good, is it worth paying $8.00+ for the movie, matine feature, dollar or redbox movie.

~AMezNewz

*The Film Synopsis came from imdb.com.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I really love Reese Witherspoon so I totally want to see "How Do You Know?"

Should I be embarrassed to admit I want to see the Yogi Bear movie? ...LOL I'm sorry I am just curious.

AMezNewz said...

No Anna, I totally agree with you. I do want to see Yogi as well. At least you have Will to bring as an excuse to see the movie. LOL