Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Parenthood: Guest Starring John Corbett


I believe in Season 1 of Parenthood, Lauren Graham's character only interacts with her ex-husband once in the first episode played by Darin Heames, and he was what I remember as scary looking. My eyes can rest easy knowing that John Corbett will now be playing her ex-husband on the show.



I've noticed lately that John Corbett has been playing a lot of roles playing a father. He was recently on a Holiday Halmark movie the November Christmas, and Ramona Beezus. I really love seeing him in the role of a father. He does such a great job at it and it will be fun to see what he does with this character. John is really one of those actors that I love more and more I see him on screen.

In Parenthood, Corbett plays a recovering achoholic who has been sober for nine months, and is coming to town with his band. While in town he tries to reconnect with his kids. For now, sources say he will be in three episodes. source

Parenthood, returns TODAY on NBC 10/9c! Be sure to check it out! Another source says Parenthood could be in trouble because ratings were down the first half of the season.

To learn more about the series of Parenthood, click here for more details.

~AMezNewz

2 comments:

Anna said...

LOVE Parenthood! I hope it survives. I love John Corbett too, woot woot!

AMezNewz said...

I really love this show too. I hope Corbett is on next week.