Friday, January 7, 2011

YouTube Friday: Dynamite

Alright! Here is the first day of YouTube Friday! Many of you have probably already seen these video's. But I hope you will enjoy them. If you'd like to suggest a YouTube video for an upcoming Friday, leave me a comment with the link, or email me at ameznewz@gmail.com.

Enjoy!

Mark Tompkins: He makes all the sounds with his mouth. Pretty Cool.

Then He taught the Morning Show how to do it, and they released this video. Kind of funny cause you can tell some of them can't really sing, but its fun to watch.


This one I just happened to find, and I really enjoyed his version of Dynamite. He plays the instruments himself and sings. Still a lot of talent going on here.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I had open the comment box in a new window so I could comment as I watched. Okay:
A - frickin' amazing! It's hard to believe that is all vocals. It really doesn't hurt that that guys is very cute!
B - Meredith is old, Al Roker is a dork, but really funny. It still sounded pretty good!
C - I like this one a lot, too!